The Parent Advisory Council (PAC) would like to send a big Thank You to those that have already completed the Parent Survey that was emailed out on October 30th. Please take a moment to complete, if you have not yet, we value your input and all suggestions.
- Have you checked out our Mabel’s Labels Fundraiser? They offer personalized Christmas gift tags, address labels, stocking stuffers & more! Check it out at Campaigns.mabelslabels.com. Remember to select “New Heights School & Learning Services” in the drop box.
- Exciting news! PAC is creating a FREE Recipe Booklet to support the varying dietary needs of our community. Please share with us your favourite recipes; whether it’s your weekly “go-to” or a gluten free, vegan, keto, or plant-based recipe! Kindly email your recipe to us byNovember 30th. Please look for further details in the coming days in your child’s binder & via email. The cookbook will be ready to give out at our Winter Festival event in December.
- By now you have received a “save the date” for the Winter Festival being held on the evening of Tuesday, December 18th. Please plan to provide either baked goods or crafts as part of our sale but also plan to bring the entire family. We are planning activities for everyone and Santa is scheduled to appear!
- TheNovember 16thDad’s Night is coming up! The gents have planned an evening at Revival BrewCade to start at 6:30pm. Please text your RSVP to Ryan Adlington at 403-471-3078.
- The first Ladies Night is onNovember 23rd at 6:30pm at The Vin Room, it will also include a book exchange. Please bring along a book you’ve enjoyed to share with the others. RSVP to our PAC email below by November 16th. These Dad’s/Ladies nights are fun opportunities to relax, have a night out and connect with other New Heights parents! Hope to see you there!
- If you have any questions about our upcoming events please email us at [email protected].