Tuition & Fees
Home & Community Support Program
The Home & Community Support Program (HCS) offers several programs that are funded through Family Support for Children with Disabilities (FSCD).
- Families with an approved Specialized Services contract receive consultation and coaching at home and in the community from a multi-disciplinary team including a developmental assistant, psychologist, occupational therapist, and speech language pathologist. For families with a preschool child attending New Heights, their home and classroom teams work together under a Common Approach to ensure consistency across all environments.
- Families with approved contracts for Developmental or Behavioural Supports receive consultation and coaching at home and in the community from a developmental assistant and professionals in one to two disciplines including occupational therapy, speech and language, or psychology.
Early Intervention Preschool/Kindergarten Program
Many of our Early Intervention Preschool/Kindergarten students are eligible for Program Unit Funding (PUF). PUFs funding is provided for a maximum of 3 years and is available for children aged 2 years 8 months and less than 6 years of age by September 1. Most children receive PUFs approval for 1 year at a time and documentation is submitted each year for renewal.
Early Intervention Preschool/Kindergarten families do not pay tuition.
Grade 1-12 School Program
- Non-refundable application fee – $100
- Tuition Fee – $13,000 per school year
- Commitment to the New Heights Community – $300 or volunteer time and items as noted in registration package